Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Deal of the Week and New Idea Book & Catalog

Every Monday during the month of July, Stampin' Up! will offer one discounted product as a "Deal of the Week." No limits and no minimum purchase are required.

The "Deal of the Week" for July 1–5 is the Scallop Edge punch featured in the picture above. This week you can get yours for just $10.99. That's over 30% off the regular price of $15.95!

Be sure to come back and visit my blog each Monday for the new "Deal of the Week".

To purchase Stampin' Up! products online, visit my demonstrator website by clicking here. If you are not comfortable with online ordering or you have a question, you can contact me by email at scrappinheaven@yahoo.com.


Also, the new 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog just came out today! There is a totally new look to this catty and I think you will absolutely love it. Contact me today to host a "New Catty" workshop or to get your own copy of this fabulous catalog.

No comments: