Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!!


Thanks to my beautiful daughter, Megan over at Trumpet Wives Club for nominating me for the Stylish Blogger Award! Thank you sweetie!  Make a Mama happy and visit her blog please. 


So, I've been asked to list 8 things about myself:

1: I was born in Texas but raised in Louisiana.

2: My family calls me the "Cat Lady", but I only have 3..that's not too many IMHO :-)

3: I'm a die-hard NASCAR fan. My favorite driver is Tony Stewart, but I also like Dale Earnhardt Jr.

4: I would love to own my own scrapbook store.

5: I have double-jointed thumbs...random, I know.

6: My dream is to one day own a 1970 Plum Crazy Purple Challenger RT...sigh!

7: I love Purple, see #6

8: I have 3 beautiful children, 2 girls and 1 boy. They're all grown now, or almost, and I miss them all.  Empty nest syndrome is not fun :-(

I am also supposed to nominate 8 stylish blogs I love. Here they are:









Go check out these fantastic and stylish blogs and give them some love!  Thanks again, Megan, for nominating me!


No comments: