Monday, March 7, 2011

We have a winner!!

I had such a fun time participating in the Operation Write Home's Bunny Hop this weekend.  Such a talented group of ladies participated! I enjoyed every minute of the hop and I hope you did too.

I want to thank everyone that visited my blog and all the "love" you left for me in the comments.  Thank you as well to those that are now following me.  I hope you will come back often for a visit.  I'm going to be posting another project this evening, but I didn't get it done in time for this post and I know you're waiting to find out who won.
So, without further delay, the winner is......



#38 Linda, who said:

The Stamper's Touch said...
Oh what a lovely card!!! Such wonderful springy colors!!!

Linda

Congratulations Linda!! You will have 48 hours to contact me with your mailing info.  If I don't hear from you I will be choosing another winner on Wednesday @ 5pmCST. You didn't leave an email address so I will be hoppin' on over to your blog to leave you a comment.


post signature

1 comment:

Linda Anderson said...

Hip, Hip Hooray!!!!!!

I'm a winner!!!! Hehe, just like a little kid!!!

Thanks so much!

Linda Anderson
208 Cumberland Drive
Seven Fields, PA 16046